Imagine owning a device that could “turn down” your pain when you need it the most.
Now imagine you could use it whenever you want — even all the time. It doesn’t use chemicals, medicine, or drugs, nor does it change anything about your mind or body. In fact, it doesn’t even go past your skin.
Sounds like something from a sci-fi movie, right? If you suffer from any kind of chronic pain, it probably just sounds like a dream…
But 2020 is here. Thanks to an accidental discovery at a research lab, it has become a reality and it comes in the form of a new nanotech patch called Kailo.
I first heard about Kailo from their crowdfunding campaign. They raised a staggering $1.4 million in under 30 days and they’ve already sold out of stock several times due to massive demand.
Kailo is a non-invasive patch that’s embedded with billions of tiny nanocapacitors. These nanocapacitors work together like a bio-antenna (more on that later) to naturally relieve pain.
Using the patch is easy: When you’re feeling pain, all you do is stick a Kailo to your body (somewhere between the pain and your brain). Within moments, you’ll feel the pain easing away.
Some describe a warming sensation, others say the pain gets “quiet.” For me, my knee pain just stops completely.
It’s difficult to put this simply, but I’ll give it a shot:
When you experience pain, it’s typically the result of electrical signals being sent from the location of the pain to your brain. The worse the pain, the stronger the signal.
Kailo’s nanocapacitors work like a “bio-antenna” to interact directly with the electrical fields of your body’s nervous system, telling your brain to “turn down the volume” of the pain signal. Your brain immediately responds by reducing the pain.
Let’s take a look inside Kailo’s innovative, patented and licensed technology. It was invented as a leading-edge antenna technology and in a EUREKA! moment was discovered to also help relieve pain. So what makes it work so well?
If you’re familiar with TENS or other widely-used electric therapies, then Kailo probably doesn’t seem so strange to you (it’s similar — just easier to use, more affordable and less invasive).
When you first put Kailo on, you should feel relief right away… and if you’re like me, you’ll shout “WHOA, it really works!” and leave it at that. But I learned a neat trick from other users: even if you feel good, keep trying new placements!
Just like placing a TV antenna, you can actually move your Kailo around and FEEL the relief improving — and eventually, you’ll find your “sweet spot.” I thought mine was in a good place for my knee pain at first, but then I found an even better spot.
While Kailo is awesome for relieving pain in specific areas, you can use the nanocapacitor patches in only 2 or 3 places at once. So if you have localized pain, Kailo is perfect for you. If you struggle with widespread, full-body pain you’ll have to choose a few areas where you most need relief.
As with any biotechnology, nothing works 100% for everyone — that’s just reality because our bodies are unique. According to initial double-blind studies, Kailo provided pain relief in 87% of users… but that still leaves 13% who don’t experience relief. The only way to know how well it works for you is to try it for yourself. That’s why Kailo offers a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Thousands have tried Kailo and people are sharing their experiences. Check out Kailo reviews.
I know what you’re thinking: it still sounds like science fiction, or even nonsense. That’s the reaction I get from most people… until I let them try mine.
You really have to experience it to believe it. The inventors of Kailo totally understand and embrace people’s skepticism, but they stand behind their product 100%. That is why you can now try it for 30 days risk-free. If you don’t love it, no sweat, just get a refund. You have nothing to lose.
What we like about Kailo:
It works — Kailo effectively relieves nearly any kind of chronic pain, including back and neck pain, migraines and headaches, knee pain, elbow pain, menstrual cramps, and more…
No drugs or medicine — nothing foreign or toxic enters your body.
It lasts for years — Kailo is reusable and works through clothing or directly on your skin.
Plus, Kailo is now offering a 100% risk-free trial so you can try it for yourself and see how well it works.
Advertising Disclosure: This web page is formatted as an advertorial and is brought to you by ZangDeal.com. Our site is supported by advertising. This page is an advertisement that includes products for sale by ZangDeal and other sites, not a news article. We receive paid compensation for clicks or sales produced from the content found on this page. This compensation may affect which companies and products are displayed, the placement of advertisements, and their order of appearance. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products featured are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.