Kailo Reviews: Does This New Nanotech Patch Really Relieve Chronic Pain?

Does Kailo really work? Let’s take a closer look.

I recently wrote an article about Kailo and how it uses billions of charged nanocapacitors as a “bio-antenna” to reduce pain signals to the brain and provide relief. [ Read the full article about Kailo. ]

It has since gotten quite a bit of attention and a lot of people asking: does Kailo really work? For me, the answer is: Yes, it absolutely works. But I’m just one person and that’s not exactly conclusive. So I dug a little deeper…

According to initial double-blind studies, Kailo provided pain relief in 87% of users. By comparison, only 14% of patients who took codeine (an opiate) experienced less discomfort. Research has shown that many pain medications just don’t work and do more harm than good. [ref]

I thought it would be a good idea to see how how Kailo is helping others relieve pain, drug-free.

What are people saying about Kailo?

I set out to see what other people had to share about their experience.

First, the bad…

Nothing works 100% for everyone — that’s just reality. As I mentioned, Kailo has proven effective for 87% of users… but that still leaves 13% who don’t experience relief. As we all know, those people (and skeptics) are always the loudest and you don’t have to look very far to find them.

Fortunately, the inventors of Kailo embrace the fact that they can’t help everyone. It’s not realistic because every human body is unique. That’s why they offer a 30 day money-back guarantee.

Now, the good…

There are thousands of success stories, but here are just a few comments I found on social media:

Share this:


Advertising Disclosure: This web page is formatted as an advertorial and is brought to you by ZangDeal.com. Our site is supported by advertising. This page is an advertisement that includes products for sale by ZangDeal and other sites, not a news article. We receive paid compensation for clicks or sales produced from the content found on this page. This compensation may affect which companies and products are displayed, the placement of advertisements, and their order of appearance. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products featured are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.