This “Dorm-Room Startup” Is Changing The Way People Service Their Cars By Giving Power BACK To The Consumer.
Does your Check Engine Light come on at the WORST possible time?
Of course! It happens when you’re on a road trip… when you’re miles from home in the middle of nowhere… when you’re running late for work… or when your car was JUST in the shop two weeks ago.
When that light comes on, your heart sinks and you get a pit in your stomach.
- What’s wrong?
- How serious is it?
- Is it an emergency?
- What is this going to COST me?
There are 7,000+ potential reasons why a check engine light comes on, and figuring out the exact cause always required a trip to the mechanic — until now!
Tired of seeing their family and friends stress out over car repairs, three engineering students from Georgia Tech designed an affordable device that instantly diagnoses your car’s problems for you and translates them into simple, easy-to-understand terms!
It’s called FIXD and it’s a “GAME-CHANGER”
Imagine looking at your smartphone and INSTANTLY knowing answers:
- Is there a problem?
- How serious is it?
- Is it an emergency? Or can I keep driving?
- How much will it cost to fix?
The bottom line: FIXD gives YOU the information you need to take control of your own car and avoid paying too much or getting repairs you don’t need.
Don’t want to read this whole article?
That’s OK! We wrote this to inform people like you about this product, but if you’re ready to take control of your car, you can click the button below to see special offers and buy now!
How does it work?
Know EXACTLY What Your Car Needs In 3 Easy Steps:
- Plug FIXD into your car’s diagnostic port — it takes less than 60 seconds and anyone can do it (even grandma) — no professionals or tools needed!
- Sync it with your phone — Using their free app (available on Android and iOS)
- Open the App and Press SCAN — just like that, FIXD sends your phone notifications based on your SPECIFIC make and model about upcoming maintenance, engine problems, and more!
If and when your ‘Check Engine Light’ comes on, FIXD tells you exactly what’s causing it in plain English. No more looking up codes or wondering if you’re spending too much at the repair shop.
You can also turn off your check engine light right from the FIXD app if the problem is not serious (e.g., you didn’t screw the gas cap on tight enough) or if you want to see if the light comes back on after further driving.
What we love about FIXD
- It really works — FIXD was easy to set up and use, and it diagnosed a cylinder misfire condition on our test vehicle in seconds.
- Continuous monitoring — FIXD alerts you in real-time if a problem is detected. It’s like having a mechanic in your car at all times! The peace-of-mind is priceless.
- Turn off your check engine light — Simple things like a loose gas cap (or sometimes a random fluke) can cause your CE light to come on. One tap in the FIXD app turns it off.
- Instant repair estimates — FIXD gives you an idea of what repairs could cost before you head to the shop and keeps you from getting ripped off.
- Multi-vehicle control — Link multiple FIXD sensors to one account and monitor them all in one place.
- It’s only $59 — For less than a tank of gas, you can get professional-level diagnostic technology (that pros pay $800 – $2,000 for) right at your fingertips.